Become a Partner
Let’s work together.
Our Partners are dedicated to creating long-term, systemic change for at-risk equines using bold, innovative programs to advance horse adoption. Join us in the ASPCA Right Horse Warm-Up Ring and we’ll support you through the process of becoming an Adoption Partner.
Companies and organizations interested in becoming Industry Partners are invited to contact us for more information.
ASPCA Right Horse Adoption Partner Benefits Include
- Grant opportunities – in 2023 we awarded approximately $1 million to Partners for programs to increase their adoptions and support their communities
- Access to donated products like vaccines, microchips, and medications
- Admission to our annual leadership summit
- Complimentary access to myrighthorse.org
- National exposure and promotion
- Collaboration with fellow shelter, rescue and industry leaders
- Mentorship and networking to grow your program and impact
Access to applying for grants, and many of the above benefits, are available to groups during their time in the Warm-Up Ring.
What to expect
The Warm-Up Ring is the process through which you become a full ASPCA Right Horse Partner. During this time, we’ll work one-on-one to get to know each other as you work towards meeting the adoption partner requirements. Most groups typically spend 2-12 months in the Warm-Up Ring. Plan on dedicating a few hours to get started, and then an hour or two a week, to gather the necessary materials, meet with our team, network with other fellow Warm-Up Ring organizations and build relationships with partners, and implement any updates to meet the thirteen criteria.
If you have a desire to help more horses through adoption, we want to work with you. All you need to bring is a desire to increase your adoptions and impact more horses.
Please note that at this time, we are accepting new organizations into the program on a very limited basis due to high interest. We’ll contact you when space becomes available to discuss next steps. In the meantime, we encourage you to join the Horse Adoption Resources Group to network with like-minded shelters and rescues and visit aspcapro.org to access hundreds of educational resources and tools.
Adoption Partnership Steps
- Review the flow chart outlining the Warm-Up Ring process
- Complete this registration form – then we’ll reach out to set-up a welcome call
- Make sure your board is on-board. We’ll give shareable information and once it’s signed, you’re officially part of the Warm-Up Ring and eligible for some partnership benefits.
- Work with the ASPCA Right Horse team as you complete the adoption partner requirements
- Complete the process and celebrate with your board and staff – you’re an ASPCA Right Horse Partner!